Here's How You Know that You're in the Right Place:
You've been asking yourself HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO START AND SUSTAIN A THRIVING BUSINESS after a million years of alternative health education.
You like to guide people to bend their bodies. You have a fascination with sticking thin needles into someone's head to activate their chi. You have a weird obsession (like I do) with botanicals & small white homeopathic pellets. AND you have NO IDEA HOW TO FIND YOUR IDEAL CLIENTS.
You know you need to figure out HOW TO TARGET YOUR NICHE MARKET & HOW TO COMMUNICATE YOUR *SPECIFIC* EXPERTISE, but you're freaked out by the idea of "cutting out some prospective clients".
You're intrigued & have questions about HOW MY WORK CAN BENEFIT YOU.
You're READY to commit to GROWING & ENHANCING your business!
Why am I Business Coaching?
After working with hundreds of homeopathic clients & women's empowerment groups, in Canada and abroad, I've seen
One Constant Quality:
People who are working toward finding their purpose in life, who are independently creating a goal, and are uncovering innovative ways to financially support their purpose (their dharma), are ALIVE!!
I have seen people heal themselves of insane heartbreak, trauma & injury by working their asses off to find their *own* purpose. They've shifted their focus and their attention. They've changed their own lives. I've seen people move from the depths of despair and discouragement to being vibrant, forward-thinking innovators. I've been there, myself.
YES, we talk about money & marketing & branding, but we create a space for you to go as deep as you choose. It's about believing in yourself to create a prosperous life. I don't put the words "confidence" and "empowered" as my tag lines -- because I *know* that these qualities are guaranteed by-products to creating a life that feels intentional, balanced, and mindfully created. YES, I am a lover of Zen Buddhism & Eastern Medicine philosophy & these teachings are always subtly guiding my work!
If you're still curious about whether we're gonna vibe, read on.
Here's More About Me:
- I love travelling more than anything in the world! (well, not more than I LOVE my family and my cats). But, if it's winter, you can be sure that you'll find me somewhere between Bali & Belize!
- One of my favourite all-time gigs was teaching sexual health in Belize & Guyana. I've taught MANY kids to put condoms on bananas & to empower themselves with confident communication around sex.
- I LOVE working with women around the globe. I spent months living in Guyana teaching HIV education and domestic violence workshops.
- I've been so honoured to work with teen girls all over the world! I've worked with the Female Leadership Academy (FLC) in Belize, and went on to create my own girls group, GIRLS IN THE WORLD to encourage confidence in teen girls.
- I started my days in the entrepreneurial world, doing textile design. That was HARD work.
- I got temporarily lost in the middle of a high-up mountain range in Argentina, in the middle of a crazy snowstorm (this only fits into being a fun fact, because I was found after about 12 hours of hiking.)
- I'm super excited to be running my CARIBBEAN WOMEN'S SMALL BUSINESS INITIATIVE program to support women in the developing world, build independent businesses from the ground on up!
- The first time I bungee jumped was in New Zealand. The second time I bungee jumped was off the side of a bridge in Ecuador, with a homemade bungee jumping rig (I didn't tell my parents about that one).
- I actually believe that it's ENTIRELY possible to CREATE A LIFE that supports YOU to feel BOTH BALANCED & SUCCESSFUL, every single day. And to live anywhere in the world doing it!!
- I am crazy blessed, beyond words to come from a cross-cultural, bi-racial family. My dad is Guyanese & my mum is British. My brother and I are two sweetly beautiful blends of the amazing humans that I get to call my parents.
- I worked as a homeopathic doctor for 5 years & weathered many storms in the wide world of business. Thankfully I've lived to share years of knowledge, and have funnelled these experiences into these forward-thinking business modules!
Alright, here's the formal education piece, for those who like to cover all their bases :)
BUSINESS . PRODUCTIVITY .
- ZERO TO LAUNCH. Ramit Sethi.
- EARN 1K. Ramit Sethi.
- SEO FOR DIGITAL NOMADS. Brie Moreau. Ubud, BALI.
- WIN THE DAY. PRODUCTIVITY HACKS. James Mattingly. Ubud, BALI.
- STORYTELLING FOR ENTREPRENEURS. Arabella Bengon. Canggu, BALI.
- RADICAL ABUNDANCE MASTERMIND group business coaching. Celeste Frenette. CANADA.
- RADICAL NOURISHMENT individual business coaching. Celeste Frenette. CANADA.
- YOUR FIRST PAYING CLIENTS. Marketing. Kelita Kellman.
- MARKETING FOR HIPPIES. Tad Hargrave.
- STARTING A HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE. John Somerton. Toronto, CANADA.
- FREELANCE COPYWRITING. John Carlton.
- COPYWRITING SECRETS OF A MARKETING REBEL. John Carlton.
YOGA . MEDITATION . BREATH WORK .
- MOVING THROUGH THE LAYERS. Troy Hadeed. Castara, TOBAGO.
- ROLL & RELEASE MASTER CLASS. James Mattingly. Ubud, BALI.
- ZEN BUDDHIST MEDITATION. The Waterloo Riverview Dharma Centre. Sue Child. Waterloo, Ontario. CANADA.
- MOKSHA FLOW. 100 hours. CANADA.
- MOKSHA LEVEL ONE. 500 hours. NICARAGUA.
- PRANAYAMA BREATH WORK. Michael Stone. Toronto, Ontario. CANADA.
ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE . HEALTH . HEALING .
- HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE. 3 Year Degree. Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine. Toronto, CANADA.
- MAYAN ABDOMINAL MASSAGE. Arvigo Therapy. Toronto, CANADA.
- MATERNAL & REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH. Patricia Hatherly. Toronto, CANADA.
- HONOURS PSYCHOLOGY DEGREE. The University of Guelph. Guelph, Ontario, CANADA.