Here's How You Know that You're in the Right Place:
You've been asking yourself HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO START AND SUSTAIN A THRIVING BUSINESS after a million years of alternative health education.
You like to guide people to bend their bodies. You have a fascination with sticking thin needles into someone's head to activate their chi. You have an obsession (like I do) with botanicals + small white homeopathic pellets. AND you have NO IDEA HOW TO FIND YOUR IDEAL CLIENTS.
You know you need to figure out HOW TO TARGET YOUR NICHE MARKET + HOW TO COMMUNICATE YOUR *SPECIFIC* EXPERTISE, but you're freaked out by the idea of "cutting out some prospective clients".
You're READY to commit to GROWING and ENHANCING your business.
What sets me apart from every other business coach out there?
Profoundly, I've been there.
There are plenty of SEO Experts, Branding Boss Babes, Marketing Gurus + Brilliant Web Designers out there.
But, none of them have been yoga instructors or alternative medicine practitioners.
There are millions of yoga teachers + holistic health experts around the world, but, very few have been trained in business.
After five years of building a full-time homeopathic medicine practice + three years of working as a full-time yoga and meditation instructor, I progressively watched one practitioner after another, get discouraged, and drop out of practicing.
I decided that I was going to learn how to create the most authentically sensational business I could possibly create.
I've trained with the best business coaches around the globe.
I've been there. I get where you're at. I know what it's like, to lie awake at night, clenched with anxiety, wondering how you're possibly going to pay off your school debt. How you're going to find clients. How you're going to set yourself apart from every other wellness expert out there. Wondering whether anyone will sign up for your classes. Heart-racing, knowing that you've just signed a contract to pay rent at a new clinic, and wondering if any clients will call.
If you're a yoga instructor or wellness expert, and you feel like you're floundering in business, you're in the right place.
I've got your back.
Alright, here's the formal education piece, for those who like to cover all their bases :)
- THE COPY CURE. Marie Forleo.
- ZERO TO LAUNCH. Ramit Sethi.
- EARN 1K. Ramit Sethi.
- SEO FOR DIGITAL NOMADS. Brie Moreau. Ubud, BALI.
- WIN THE DAY. PRODUCTIVITY HACKS. James Mattingly. Ubud, BALI.
- STORYTELLING FOR ENTREPRENEURS. Arabella Bengon. Canggu, BALI.
- RADICAL ABUNDANCE MASTERMIND group business coaching. Celeste Frenette. CANADA.
- RADICAL NOURISHMENT individual business coaching. Celeste Frenette. CANADA.
- YOUR FIRST PAYING CLIENTS. Marketing. Kelita Kellman.
- MARKETING FOR HIPPIES. Tad Hargrave.
- STARTING A HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE. John Somerton. Toronto, CANADA.
- FREELANCE COPYWRITING. John Carlton.
- COPYWRITING SECRETS OF A MARKETING REBEL. John Carlton.
Yoga + Meditation Training:
- MOVING THROUGH THE LAYERS. Troy Hadeed. Castara, TRINIDAD + TOBAGO.
- ROLL & RELEASE MASTER CLASS. James Mattingly. Ubud, BALI.
- ZEN BUDDHIST MEDITATION. The Waterloo Riverview Dharma Centre. Sue Child. Waterloo, Ontario. CANADA.
- MOKSHA FLOW. 100 hours. CANADA.
- MOKSHA LEVEL ONE. 500 hours. NICARAGUA.
- PRANAYAMA BREATH WORK. Michael Stone. Toronto, Ontario. CANADA.
- HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE. 3 Year Degree. Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine. Toronto, CANADA.
- MAYAN ABDOMINAL MASSAGE. Arvigo Therapy. Toronto, CANADA.
- MATERNAL & REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH. Patricia Hatherly. Toronto, CANADA.
- HONOURS PSYCHOLOGY DEGREE. The University of Guelph. Guelph, Ontario, CANADA.